Different goals require different training formats. We work with you to determine the most effective training format or combination of formats given the parameters you specify.
Short-term or one-off seminars for specific skills or projects are a great springboard to move you in the right direction. Long-term classes for continuous improvement provide sustainable learning with long-lasting effects. These formats can be successfully integrated to serve all language and communication training needs.
- Interactive, practical lessons for effective practice
- Individual interests and needs incorporated into group goals
- Authentic material, including company literature, projects and presentations
Teamwork is part of everyday life in a company. Learning English in a group provides an opportunity to practice real-world situations from everyday business before team members face those situations in their professional lives. Feedback on language and cultural differences in interactions in the safety of a training session lets participants build their skills and confidence, making them more effective team-members when they need those skills in the real world.
Materials for courses are determined by the needs of the company and the participants. Sometimes an excellent course book is the answer, but authentic materials from the company or the industry can also be integrated into lessons, meaning English lessons become more than just language lessons, they can:
- Help to keep employees informed about what other colleagues, departments, even the competition are doing.
- Motivate participants by providing a broader context for their work against the backdrop of current events and new advances.
- Keep team members up to date on new regulations, expert opinions, related topics.
- Introduce participants to new sources of highly relevant information, in English, to promote sustainable learning and interest outside the classroom.
E-learning and additional language-related material can provide further support outside of class to learners who need it.
- Flexible lessons focused on the needs of one participant for maximum efficiency
- Appointments can be arranged flexibly or a regular appointment can be set for consistent progress
Individual lessons are a flexible, efficient way to make progress fast. They can address a specific need, like presentation preparation, negotiation skills, or business correspondence; they can be taken for overall improvement of communication skills, grammar issues, or fluency building; or they can be used for any combination of those things and a hundred other goals you want to reach. You choose the intensity – from lessons every day to lessons on-demand when you need support.
Lessons can take place in your offices or ours. Times can vary from week to week, or we can set regular appointments so you can plan. If you need to cancel, just let us know 24 hours in advance (or Friday afternoon for a Monday lesson) so we can inform the teacher and re-schedule at no charge.
Not enough people for your own group? Too many different levels? Or do you want employees to choose their own class? We have open enrolment for courses currently running at the school.
Executive and On-the-job Training
Executive and on-the-job training or shadowing are exceedingly practical training formats that put a language expert where you need them: right next to you while you do business.
- Highly individualised, practical training
- Feedback on real-life language application builds skills and confidence with maximum utility
- Language improvement and targeted evaluation with feedback are integrated into daily business for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Combining course formats is often the most effective solution. We develop programmes based on your parameters.
Combinations of course formats can be used to further support and enhance the learning process.
- Bookable as a component complementing any course format
- Various solutions available depending on participant needs
- A fully flexible solution for additional practice and self-study
A flexible component combinable with any course format, e-learning is an excellent way to incorporate additional practice with immediate feedback into a course.
We work with several e-learning platforms to ensure that we can offer a solution for a variety of needs.
- Skill-specific training
- Intensive, efficient sessions for targeted learning and practice
Is there a specific skill or topic your team members need to work on in English? An intensive workshop with one of our trainers can provide them with the practice they need. Depending on the topic(s) and language level needed, we recommend half-day, full-day or two-day workshops. These can be one-off sessions, or multiple sessions can be booked over a period of time that suits your company’s schedule.
- Business correspondence
- Language for special purposes
- Intercultural communication
- Other topics available upon request
As with all our courses, we can come to you or you are welcome at our location in central Stuttgart. We can also arrange virtual classrooms for those with staff further afield.