Good accommodation is an important part of learning a language in another country. We want you to feel at home outside your language course as well. Our selection of accommodation has something for everyone. You can stay with a host family and see what life in Germany and living in the German culture is really like. By living with locals you improve your German language skills more quickly, and you have great experiences you’ll remember for a lifetime.
If you’d prefer to have more privacy after your language course and be more independent, we can recommend suitable hotels and hostels within a stone’s throw from the school. We can also recommend places located near the city’s nearby forests and/or vineyards.
In a Host Family
- When registering, tell us you’re interested in staying with a host family.
- We find a family suitable for you and your needs.
- Accommodation including breakfast, half-board or full-board available
Living with a host family is an experience full of life and adventure. You are part of the family, learning not only the language but also about the day-to-day activities, the culture and the attitudes of your host family and the region.
You’ll stay in a pleasantly decorated room for one with the option to have breakfast or half board. Our host families are approved through our rigorous selection process.
In a Hotel
- Maximum independence and flexibility
- Facilitation of hotel and hostel booking
- Close proximity to the school
In Stuttgart you’ll find a wide range of hotels and hostels on offer, many of which are reachable from the school by foot in only a few minutes.
If you prefer accommodation outside the city and closer to nature, you’ll always be within easy reach of the school with Stuttgart’s excellent public transport system.
In a Hostel
- Private room separate from common areas
- Reception with tourist information
- Special offers for international guests
In a hostel you live under the same roof with other young people from all over the world. You have your own room and generally share the kitchen, bathroom and living areas.
You are in contact with a lot of new people, but still have your own private space. We’re happy to recommend hostels in our area.
Seeking Host Families
- Simple to register
- Offer half-board, accommodation with breakfast or accommodation only, as you prefer.
- Duration of accommodation varies
- Student placement based on family profile & preferences
As a host family, you take advantage of the opportunity to gain interesting insights into different cultures by opening your home to international guest students and inviting them to participate in your family’s life.
Interested in being a Host Family? Why not share a bit of our Swabian hospitality!