E-learning can be a great way to reinforce what you learn in class, reviewing and practicing on the go to improve your English quickly and efficiently. There are several effective e-learning options available.
Supplementary modules for your course
Many of our coursebooks have integrated e-learning modules. You can practice what was covered in class at your own pace and receive immediate feedback on your answers.
- We also have e-learning modules that can be purchased independently of course books.
- We’re happy to advise you on which one would best suit your needs.
- Depending on course and course book, is included in the price of the course book or bookable for a reasonable additional fee.
E-learning with MyGrammarLab
This grammar and vocabulary resource is available as a book, as an e-learning module, or both. It provides explanations and examples for those who want more than a course-integrated module or for participants in our preparation courses and one-to-one lessons.
Cambridge Online Practice
Materials developed by Cambridge for online practice. A limited supply of practice tests are available free of charge, with more materials available for a fee.
- Bookable as self-study or an additional component to a course.
- Contact us for advice on which materials best compliment your course.