Workshop: Business German
- Compact course on the weekend
- Realistic business scenarios
- Ideal preparation for your job interview
In this workshop, you’ll practice appropriate German communication for situations at work. The focus here is on speaking, since confident oral communication is important both in finding a good job and developing a successful career.
In addition to training communication on the phone, with colleagues and clients, you’ll also learn important writing skills and conventions for letters and emails while gaining insight into intercultural differences in working life.
- Successful communication (Telephoning, negotiations, presentations, small talk)
- Good writing, including standard business language (emails, letters, minutes, job applications)
- Business vocabulary (client care, marketing, logistics, management, idioms)
- Language strategies (politeness, criticism, successful bargaining